Thursday, November 7, 2013

To Pixie or Not To Pixie?

I must have missed the memo?

Is pixie the new black or something?

So many ladies from Hollywood have had the chop lately that is seems that short is the way to go...

Here are a few before and after shots of some well know ladies who have done away with the flowing locks...


Queen B 
From long ringlets to...
Short all over!

Charleze Theron
Long and Blonde
Cropped

Coco Rochas
Soft balayage
Boy style, short back and sides

Hayden Panettiere
Thick and straight
Sophisticated
Jennifer Hudson
Jennifer has had so many transformations of late

Looking very elegant


Jennifer Lawrence
Young and soft
Edgy!
And the biggest shock of them all is my personal style inspiration ...

Jennifer Aniston
She has inspired me for many years...
Anything would look good on this woman!
I really don't think I have an opinion on Jen's hair as yet... I am struggling a litte at the moment because she is my hair guru so it will take time for me to get used to it (I know a bit dramatic of me... I am Greek,  we invented drama!)... 

What do you think?  Will you be rushing to chop yours off???? 

I know I won't be as I start growing my hair immediately after I cut it!

Chat soon!

Hxx


No comments:

Post a Comment