Monday, March 4, 2013

I need clothes!!!!

We have had the hottest summer this year, I am convinced!

I love summer and the heat and all things connected with it but this year it has been very trying!  You see I have injured myself and have been housebound ALL summer long so I AM OVER IT!  I just want the cooler weather to start...

With the cooler weather come the cooler clothes!?!?!?!?!?! YEAH!  Love autumn/winter clothes... the textures, colours, layers... awwwww Love it!  And considering that I have barely spent a cent on summer clothes.... I AM GOING TO GO SICK!!!!

Of course I have my limitations... NO HEELS!  Nothing!  Not the slightest heel!  So I can do flats and flat boots, hence all the looks I am going for a very similar... Loose tops, great cardis,  jeans or pointe... accessorised with great scarves chunky jewellery!  Done!


I want ballet flats in this blue colour!

Need to get some boyfriend jeans...
heard Sass & Bide have a great style

Love the loose "grungy" cardi!

How good is black and brown.

Thinking of cutting my hair short like this!

Of course I had to have a Gwyneth look in here...

I have this top already but I want the boots!

Okay... sigh!  love the capris and the coat
and the shoes and the sunglasses and...

Again brown and black love!

I want that skirt (and the legs!) I think Country Road
has something similar!

Yeap!  More ballet flats... bling for going out!

All the above looks are very doable and so easy to put together and come winter a coat or leather jacket takes it to the next level!

Chat soon!

Hxx

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Rajib if only we could illegally download clothes from the net... x

      Delete
  2. Love all these looks! Where's the black top (you mention you already own) from? Darling!

    ReplyDelete