Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wedding Dresses

Inspired by the fact that it's my anniversary today, also by the fact that I love wedding dresses (or anything wedding... lets be honest!)... I have decided to compile some of my favourite dresses!

Okay definitely one of my all time favourites... the J'Aton boys to perfection and of course it helps that Rebecca Judd has an amazing body (even though she was 10 weeks pregnant!)!






Another favourite of mine is Kate Moss's wedding dress... Bias-cut, ethereal, nostalgic, detailed and elegant, John Galliano at his best!  One thing that I loved, and I did at my wedding, was the casual hair!  Love how true to herself she is...




Epitomising the simplicity of the '90... Jacqueline Bessett Kennedy showed the world that less is more in this amazing Narciso Rodirguez bias dress! She was so so stylish...


One dress that only a model can really carry is the Monique Lhullier's "legend" dress!  Jarred Followill, from the Kings of Leon, beautiful model bride Martha Patterson did just that and looked absolutely amazing in this strapless bodice gown with frayed organza and feathered dress!  Beautiful (he isn't too bad either!)...




Another of the Kings of Leon boys, Caleb Followill, married Victorias Secrets model Lily Aldridge.  Lily wore an amazing Vera Wang strapless lace gown.  Again the elegance and the simplicity of her appearance was breath-taking!


Even though Kim Kardashian had 3 wedding dresses, I personally loved Khloe's dress a lot better.  The Vera Wang "Ethel" dress with the lavender belt was amazing and suited her body amazingly!  She looked amazing!




And last but not least is my wedding dress... I know it's 20 years old but I loved it then and I love it now!



Chat soon!

Hxx


1 comment:

  1. Another favourite of mine is Kate Moss's wedding dress... Bias-cut, ethereal, nostalgic, detailed and elegant, John Galliano at his best! One thing that I loved, and I did at my wedding, was the casual hair! Love how true to herself she is... father daughter wedding songs

    ReplyDelete