Sunday, December 16, 2012

Good Bye Gossip Girl ... Serena!


We first met Serena van der Woodsen in Grand Central Station, wearing a vintage leather jacket with a Petit
Bateau stripe basic tee, Cheap Monday low rise jeans and a Gucci hobo bag ...



Since that first meeting apart we have witnessed many ups and downs involving the various men in Serena's life.   One thing that has remained consistent is this upper-Eastsides Princess style.  One way to best describe this fashion icon is boho chic with a rocker vibe!


Sexy Dresses... Long Evening Wear... Sequins... Shorts and heels... Blazers... Scarves... Hats... have all been staples in Serena's vast closet!













Designers like Marchesa, Herve Leger,  Zuhair Murad 3.1 Philip Lim have been worn by Serena!































If I was to say what was my favourite Serena look from all the 6 series I would have to say the amazing metal grey lace Zuhair Murad from series 4 where all the "gang" meet up to take down Juliet!




I can't wait for tomorrow's blog where I present you my favourite Blair looks...

Chat soon!

Hxx






















No comments:

Post a Comment