Tuesday, March 27, 2012

these are a few of my favourite things...

"...Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles..."


They might have been Maria's, from "The Sound of Music", favourite things but mine are different...

I will have to change the words of the song to suit my favourite "things..."






  • getting into bed in freshly laundered and ironed sheets
  • falling asleep listening to the rain outside
  • getting lost in a good book
  • the transition from winter to spring
  • seeing the sun after a rainy day
  • forehead kisses
  • the feeling of the sun against my skin
  • brand new magazines
  • airports
  • smell of babies
  • catching your favourite movie on tv (even if I already have the DVD!)
  • getting "i love you" texts
  • letters  in the mail
  • not having to wake up in the morning
  • fresh flowers around my house
  • coming home after the cleaners have cleaned
  • falling asleep on the couch
  • Friday night drinks
  • buying presents for friends/family
  • taking photos
  • candles, candles and even more candles
I hope the list above has given you a little insight to me...

Chat soon! 

Hxx

No comments:

Post a Comment