Thursday, March 1, 2012

Style Crush No 1...


You might have read on an earlier post about my addiction no. 1.  Well here is the beginning of my style crushes.  Some are film stars, others are legends of yester year, others are just known for their style!
Gwyneth with the lob (long bob)

Well here is my numero uno of Style Gurus!  Gwyneth Paltrow! She is the "bomb diggity" of Stylish Women!  The pinnacle of sophistication and awesomeness!  The creme de la creme of A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  I think you get it! 

Below I have tried to collate my favourite outfits of this amazingly stylish woman!

Favourite Oscar moments:

THE Oscar moment in Tom Ford
Oscars 2011 again fabulous in Calvin Klein
Oscars 2007 looking elegant in Zan Possen
Understated elegance in Prada & Lanvin...




Taking calculated and daring risks in Pucci...


Starting trends in Stella McCartney...


Or just taking the kids to school...








She owns her looks, makes looking elegant effortless and I guess because she wears the clothes they don't wear her!

Chat soon

Hxx







No comments:

Post a Comment